Paddle Waddle - About the game
Paddle Waddle is an exciting single player action game, played with the balance board, where your objective is to keep balls in
play and reach a higher game level. It features a great selection of power-ups. You compete against all other players to reach
the world high score, and you also get rewarded for beating your own high score. Each time you reach a new level, the game
increases the ball speed. The game features simple child-friendly artwork, sound effects and music.
- After a player has completed a level, it is possible to choose whether he or she wants to stay on the current level, proceed to
the next level or return to the previous level.
- It is also possible to edit game levels with a Level Editor to adjust them to particular player’s needs. You can change the ball
start speed and how much it will be increased at each level.
- There is an infinite number of levels in the game.
A Context menu is accessible by pressing the right mouse button. It is navigated by continuously pressing the right mouse button,
while pressing the left mouse button will select the highlighted item (It also works using the arrows on your keyboard).
The context menu allows you to:
- Re-calibrate the balance board
- Change the difficulty level
- Restart the current level
- Start from 1, 5, 10 or 15 level
- Quit the game
How to play the game
- Log in to the GABLE client, select the patient and run the Paddle Waddle game.
- Follow the screen instruction for connecting the Balance Board.
- After the calibration of the balance board, step on the board and start playing by moving your body to the left and to the right.